Team Seahawk proudly presents the latest, technique-specific slow pitch jigging rods. The MUSHA is a high repelling, slim and lightweight blank with a distinctly sharp feel and bite detection sensitivity. While being unmatched in power and durability for long duration jigging, it also weights under 140g and can comfortably work jigs up to 200g.
The action of a slow-pitch jigging rod is different from a normal jigging rod in the sense that slow-pitch jigging rods are more similar to inshore rods with light tips as tip action is an important performance feature alongside power. The Team Seahawk Slow Jigging Musha rods are designed for anglers to push the limits – to aim to land bigger and stronger fish with the lightest possible jigging tackle.
• Original Fuji Japan T-DPS Reel Seat (Optimize Slow Jigging reel)
• X Wrap Blank design emphasizes Sharp Sensitivity
• Fuji Japan SIC Stainless steel K-guides
• In slow pitch jerk handles up to 200g MAX
• 6” 3’ total pack length, one piece rod
• Blank – through handle (up to grip end)
• Flexible rod with semi-parabolic action
• Effective especially for slow pitch and jigging
|Model Name||Length (ft)||PE||Jig Wt. (g)||Lure Wt. (g)||Guide||Section|
|MSC-63/1SP||6'3"||2||80 – 150||10 + 1||1|
|MSC-63/2SP||6'3"||3||100 – 180||10 + 1||1|
|MSC-63/3SP||6'3"||3||138||130 – 200||10 + 1||1|
|MSC-63/4SP||6'3"||4||180 – 250||10 + 1||1|